No products in the cart
Upgrade a kitchen table set Shabby chic style
Upgrading kitchen table set
This week, Julie Loiselle, from La Fleur Rustique, shows you how to upgrade a kitchen table set and its four chairs with Colorantic products. A magnificent Shabby Chic style project that will make your dining room the centrepiece of your home! Here are a few words from Madame Loiselle before starting the transformation of this magnificent kitchen table. “I found this maple table and chairs for sale on the Facebook Marketplace classifieds. I gave it a new Shabby Chic look.”
Steps for the chairs
- Wash the chairs so you don’t leave any dust or residue of any kind.
- Apply primer to all four chairs.
- Paint the chairs with Colorantic Cotton Ball chalk-based paint.
- Varnish the chairs with Colorantic Topcoat matte varnish.
Steps for the table
- Strip the entire kitchen table to remove the varnish already in place.
- Sand the entire kitchen table so that the White Cloud Glaze adheres better to the surface.
- Apply Cloud White Glaze on the table, including the legs for a whitewash effect.
- Varnish the top of the kitchen table with several coats (3 coats). Note that you must wait until the varnish is dry before applying an additional layer for maximum results.
Ikea hacks with Colorantic products and EcoTouch
Restoring an Ikea bookcase It's our great pleasure to announce our brand new collaboration with the talented Sandra Prémont from the EcoTouch YouTube channel. Part-time
How to mix Vintage and Romantic Style together
Working with vintage and romantic styles I was looking for a new project to do. When I saw this vintage curio on Marketplace I could not resist the chance to purchase