No products in the cart
How to paint a small coffee table with Metallic paint
Do you have a small coffee table or small piece of furniture that you want to make unique with a layer or accent of metallic color? Try the Colorantic metallic chalk based paint line, it’s stunning and super easy to handle. In this video, you will learn how to paint a small piece of furniture correctly accented with some Colorantic Metallic Jewel paint. They have five different colors of metallic chalk based paint.
Types of Metallic Paints
- Metallic Jewel
- Blue Sky Metallic
- Metallic Copper
- Sparkling Metallic
Products used to paint a small coffee table
- Green Masking Tape
- Colorantic Brownie Angular Brush 1 1/2
- Colorantic Metallic Jewel chalk-based paint
- First, assemble the small coffee table or desired piece of furniture and make sure it is solid.
- For this project, it was new wood, so you don’t need to prep in this case. If the furniture isn’t varnished before, clean the furniture using Colorantic Cleaner Varnish Remover. If not, you can use a TSP type cleaner.
- Dampen your brush before using it. This will help when cleaning your brush after use by preventing the paint from drying up within the bristles.
- Apply one to two coats of your choice of Colorantic metallic paint, allowing for the drying time between coats if necessary (around 30 minutes)
- As soon as you finish applying the paint, remove the protective tape.
- Let it dry, and Voila! You have done your job!
Now you know how to paint some accent metallic colour on your small piece of furniture at home, that is simple and beginner-friendly, only with Colorantic products. In addition, it’s a 100% Canadian product made in Quebec. It’s always fun to support local products, especially during these times! 😉
You can also check these instructions by clicking on the video below.
Colorantic ExpertsThe team of expert designers and writers of Colorantic informs you on all the tips and techniques to properly paint your furniture with chalk based paint and other DIY decorative items.
Vintage Furniture Makeover of a TV Cabinet
Makeover of a TV cabinet As soon as I saw this vintage piece of furniture lying around in my mother-in-law's basement. I fell in love with it and luckily she gave it to m
Antique Window – How to Refinish to Give it the WOW Factor
Antique Window - How to Refinish to create an Original Decorative Item Have you ever wondered how to refinish an antique window to use as decor in your house? Here's h