No products in the cart
Glitter – Metallic Paint for Walls and Furniture
How to apply Colorantic glitter on your furniture or walls? Nothing easier! Check out our little tutorial video that will allow you to learn more about this technique.
1 bag contains 3.5 oz or 100g.
We recommend 1 bag for 1 pint (32 oz) to 58 oz of gold glaze paint. For 1 US Gallon (3.78L) of paint/glaze, we recommend 2 to 3 bags depending on the desired effect.
- Paint your wall/furniture the desired color with 2 coats of regular paint or Colorantic paint.
- Mix into your clear paint or glaze to use for your final coat.
- The Colorantic clear glaze is recommended since the effect will be more brilliant. Stir for a few minutes to obtain a homogeneous mixture.
- Apply by roller or brush. Multiple colors available: Gold, Silver, Blue, Pink and also multicolor (all 4 colors mixed together)
Another technique taken from the Galaxy furniture blog;
- Using the Colorantic dry #10 brush, we were sponging glitter into the brush and by shaking the bristles of the brush, our glitter stuck randomly on our still wet glaze.
- To create our galaxy effect well, we put more at 2 precise points and the rest spread out more smoothly.
- We removed the excess, then applied Colorantic glaze to the entire piece of furniture as a topcoat.
Colorantic ExpertsThe team of expert designers and writers of Colorantic informs you on all the tips and techniques to properly paint your furniture with chalk based paint and other DIY decorative items.
Into the moon – The winter 2021 contest wave
When we registered for the Winter 2021 edition of the Contest Wave, we were delighted to learn that the theme was going to be '' Into the moon ''.The inspiration was the m