How to apply Colorantic glitter on your furniture or walls? Nothing easier! Check out our little tutorial video that will allow you to learn more about this technique.
1 bag contains 3.5 oz or 100g.
We recommend 1 bag for 1 pint (32 oz) to 58 oz of gold glaze paint. For 1 US Gallon (3.78L) of paint/glaze, we recommend 2 to 3 bags depending on the desired effect.
- Paint your wall/furniture the desired color with 2 coats of regular paint or Colorantic paint.
- Mix into your clear paint or glaze to use for your final coat.
- The Colorantic clear glaze is recommended since the effect will be more brilliant. Stir for a few minutes to obtain a homogeneous mixture.
- Apply by roller or brush. Multiple colors available: Gold, Silver, Blue, Pink and also multicolor (all 4 colors mixed together)
Another technique taken from the Galaxy furniture blog;
- Using the Colorantic dry #10 brush, we were sponging glitter into the brush and by shaking the bristles of the brush, our glitter stuck randomly on our still wet glaze.
- To create our galaxy effect well, we put more at 2 precise points and the rest spread out more smoothly.
- We removed the excess, then applied Colorantic glaze to the entire piece of furniture as a topcoat.