Whether you are touching up old furniture, painting a dresser, doing an Art & Craft project, or bringing your kitchen cabinets back to life with a new fresh look, you need high-quality paint. Colorantic Artist and Home Decor Furniture metallic paints are of High Quality.
Colorantic Vintage Metallic Opaque paints are easy to use, very easy to clean and so great to get applied.
- ALL PURPOSE PAINT PROJECTS – These metallic paints work smoothly on a variety of wood and furniture surfaces.
- PREMIUM HIGH QUALITY OPAQUE METALLIC PAINT – Made of the best base products, our Colorantic recipe is such a high-end one. Perfect & compatible for any Antiquing waxes. It is best than any other metallic type paints, milk paint, latex paint, and our paints are used for Stencils, Artists, Crafters, Furniture Restorers, Interior Decorators and more.
- 5 DIFFERENT SHADES – We have 5 different shades: copper, silver, blue, champagne and gold. All colours are mixable and can create a variety of shades.
- PREP IS ALWAYS BEST – Chemists approved: it’s best to prep your surface if it’s shiny, glossy or if you are unsure. Use a TSP or the Colorantic cleaner and varnish remover. Let it acts for 30 min, then rinse with a damp cloth. You can use our small two-grains sanding blocks to remove the excess of the old-varnish. Then you are ready to apply our Colorantic’s metallic paints.
- EASY TO CLEAN – We have the perfect Colorantic mango wax and paintbrush soap. Your furniture is bests with a wax or a varnish to increase longevity. We have different wax colours available on Colorantic’s page to create the perfect ombre or antique look.
Find your local Colorantic Retailers to purchase our chalk-based paint.
If you don’t have a local retailer, we invite you to our ETSY online store to purchase your Colorantic products.
There are no reviews yet.