No products in the cart
Giving a Mediterranean look to a night stand table
Recreate a night stand table
We all have furniture that is outdated or lying around somewhere in the house that we don’t want to get rid of but that doesn’t work anywhere in our house. So why not transform it and turn it into a work of art and showcase the piece in question. In this blog, I’ll guide you through the steps on how to create a Mediterranean look for a night stand table.
- Varnish Remover and Cleaner
- Colorantic chalk based paint: Cotton ball
- Colorantic chalk based paint : Metallic Jewel
- Oil based primer grip
- Colorantic chalk based paint: Mermaid
- Colorantic chalk based paint: Blue moon
- #6 oval paint brush and Snow White brush
- Colorantic sanding block
- Colorantic Top Coat
- Decorative knobs
- Electric sander
- Mist sprayer
- Sticky wallpaper
Steps to follow !
You can also watch the full video of this guide.
The link to the video is here