No products in the cart
2021 Colorantic Advent Calendar
The 2021 Colorantic advent calendar, a collaboration with Baloubab.
This year for its 5 years Colorantic celebrates in style, and offers you its very first Advent Calendar, in collaboration with the talented artist Marie-Joëlle Lambert, from Créations et Déco Baloubab.
This family activity box allows you to create your own Christmas ornament for your tree, an activity that young and old will love!
- 2 metallic colors 2 oz
- Set of 5 small artist brushes
- 24 wooden ornament and ties to decorate
- 2 oz varnish
- 10 colors of chalk paints 2 oz
- 1 image transfer 2 oz
- 24 drawings to transfer onto wooden ornament
Steps to follow:
- Apply the transfer gel to the surface
- Apply the decal to the surface
- Wipe off excess gel by smoothing out air bubbles and creases on the decal
- Let stand 24 hours
- Use a sponge soaked in hot water to soak the decal sheet
- Remove the paper backing, lightly rub the residue in a circular fashion
- Paint your Christmas ornament
- Add a finishing product to protect the image (varnish)
For this family activity, we invited none other than Miss Planif, formerly Miss Coupon.
Miss Coupon :
I was accompanied by my partner and my DIY queen Kelly my four years old daughter, I had the chance to discover Colorantic products for the first time with them on this project.
Here are the positive points that marked me the most;
– The painting is handmade in Quebec, in Victoriaville
– The paint is not toxic! Made from water, very low in VOC.
– It dries very quickly, it’s practical with Kelly who always has 1001 projects in progress!
– The colours are really beautiful, especially the metallic ones, I would put them everywhere at home!
The very first Colorantic Advent Calendar is a great project to do to get in the holiday mood. To listen to Christmas music without moderation!
Colorantic wooden Christmas ornaments will be a memory that you can cherish year after year, and why not make it a tradition!
Subscribe to Miss Planif here
We thank our guests for taking part in the game, and for sharing this moment with us.
Colorantic ExpertsThe team of expert designers and writers of Colorantic informs you on all the tips and techniques to properly paint your furniture with chalk based paint and other DIY decorative items.
How to upgrade your staircase with chalk based paint
Upgrading staircase For 2 months now, I have lived in a new property with my family. Four floors of pre-paneled walls and projects in the making that thrills me a lot. Af
How to prep your Furniture before Chalk Based Painting
Prep furniture Bénédicte, from La belle commode, shows us today how to properly prep your furniture with Colorantic products. The key to the success and durability of y