No products in the cart
2021 Colorantic Advent Calendar
The 2021 Advent Calendar:
Gone are the days of the advent calendar where kids count down to Christmas with candies., although, of course, they still exist too. Advent calendars now come with numerous options. We can’t contain our excitement for the Advent calendar season. This year for its 5th anniversary, Colorantic celebrates in style.
For the first time in 5 years, Colorantic offers you its very first Advent Calendar in collaboration with the talented artist Marie-Joëlle Lambert, from Créations et Déco Baloubab.
This family activity box allows you to create your own Christmas ornament for your tree, an activity that young and old will love!
The Colorantic 2021 Advent Calendar contains:
- Two (2) metallic colors 2 oz
- Set of five (5) small artist brushes
- Twenty-four (24) wooden ornaments and ties to decorate
- Two (2) oz varnish
- Ten (10) colors of chalk paint 2 oz
- One (1) image transfer 2 oz
- Twenty-four (24) drawings to transfer onto the wooden ornament
Steps to follow:
- Apply the transfer gel to the surface
- Apply the decal to the surface
- Wipe off excess gel by smoothing out air bubbles and creases on the decal
- Let stand 24 hours
- Use a sponge soaked in hot water to dip the decal sheet
- Remove the paper backing, lightly circularly rub the residue.
- Paint your Christmas ornaments/decorations
- Add a finishing product to protect the image (varnish)
For this family activity, we invited none other than Miss Planif, formerly Miss Coupon.
Miss Coupon review on Colarantic 2021 Advent Calendar:
My partner and my four-year-old daughter, DIY queen Kelly accompanied me for this project. I had the chance to discover Colorantic products for the first time on this project with them.
Here are the positive points that marked me the most;
- The painting is handmade in Quebec, in Victoriaville
- The paint is not toxic!
- These products are made from water and are very low in VOC.
- It dries very quickly.
- It is practical with Kelly. She always has 1001 projects in progress!
- The colors are beautiful, especially the metallic ones.
I would put them everywhere at home!
The first Colorantic Advent Calendar is a perfect project in the holiday mood. To listen to Christmas music without moderation!
Colorantic wooden Christmas ornaments will be a memory that you can cherish year after year, and why not make it a tradition!
We will thank our guests for participating in the game and sharing this moment with us.
Who am I by the way: I am a stay at home mom to two beautiful children, a 4 year old little girl and a 7 year old big boy. They have been the center of my life since their birth. I am a former hairdresser who still loves to cut hair! I am a hypersensitive, humanist, who is always ready to help others. Decoration, clothing and hair are areas that have always attracted me. Everything related to creation makes me vibrate and makes me forget my anxieties for a moment. What helps me get through the storms in my head are running, praying, and painting furniture. I love to transform! I find a lot of stuff in the garbage and I imagine them with a new look and that gives me a feeling of lightness. I would like to add hours to my days to paint more. Sometimes I paint at night to advance my work and play with my children during the day. During my long sleepless nights I imagine, among other things, how I will transform the furniture that is in my garage. I am passionionate! Saving the planet is also on my priority list. Restoring, repainting and reusing gives me a sense of accomplishment or relieves me of guilt. Here is who I am!
Restoring and Decorating a Century-old Table
Upgrading of a century-old kitchen table with its 12 chairs and pretty Christmas decorations: For most of us, the holiday season is about sharing and getting together wi
Painting wooden bird houses with chalk based paint
I am very excited to present you a beautiful Christmas project. Today I decided to paint woodenbird houses, which can be found in all craft stores, with Colorantic chalk b