Charbon noir waxes are mainly used as a protective coating for furniture, after Colorantic chalk-based paint has been applied.
- ALL PURPOSE PAINTING AND FURNITURE PROJECTS – These waxes work smoothly on a variety of wood and furniture surfaces.
- PREMIUM POLISHING WAX – Our gentle Colorantic recipe is made up of the finest basic products and is so high-end. Perfectly compatible with all chalk-based paints. It’s best for chalk-style paints, milk paint and latex paint, and our waxes are used for stencils, artists, craftsmen, furniture restorers, interior decorators and more.
- 5 DIFFERENT COLORS – We have 5 different wax colors: natural clear, gray/gray, brown, black and white. All colors are miscible and can create a variety of shades.
- 100% NATURAL – Made by chemists. Approved by painters. It’s best to prepare your surface if it’s shiny. Use a TSP or Colorantic cleaner and stripper. Leave for 30 minutes, then rinse with a damp cloth. You can use our small two-grit sanding blocks to remove excess old varnish. Now you’re ready to apply our Colorantic paints. Apply two coats, then leave to dry for 2 to 3 hours. Then use our Colorantic waxes with one of our round wax brushes for optimum results.
- EASY TO CLEAN – We have the perfect Colorantic mango wax and brush soap. Your furniture is finished with a wax or varnish to increase its longevity. We have different wax colors available to create the perfect ombré, vintage or antique look.
Colorantic to buy our chalk paints, brushes and other DIY accessories.
Take a look at our
to discover our tips, tricks and techniques!