No products in the cart
White Snow Wax – Beeswax
$19.99 – $29.99
Our Colorantic beeswax wax is approved food grade, non-toxic and is made with natural ingredients. Available in 4 or 8 oz. Perfect for wood projects, salad bowls and more!
White Snow Wax – Beeswax
Waxes are basically made as a furniture protection coat, following the Colorantic chalk-based paint’s application. The tinted waxes enable you to give your furniture new life by giving them a unique look! You can have, for example, a White Washed effect or Shabby Chic look with the White Snow wax, an old rustic effect with the Antique brown wax and a grey washed barn style effect with the Grey Storm wax. Colorantic’s 5 different waxes are available in 5 colours (Bee Natural, Grey Storm, White Snow, Antique Brown and the new Black Coal) in 2 different sizes (4 and 8 oz). We use natural quality products such as clear beeswax and natural oils. We add different pigments to create the colours.
- ALL PURPOSE PAINT AND FURNITURE PROJECTS – These waxes work smoothly on a variety of wood and furniture surfaces.
- PREMIUM POLISHING WAX – Made of the best base products, our Colorantic soft recipe is such a high-end one. Perfect & compatible with any chalk-based paints. It is best on chalk style paints, milk paint, and latex paint, and our waxes are used for Stencils, Artists, Crafters, Furniture Restorers, Interior Decorators and more.
- 5 DIFFERENT SHADES – We have 5 different wax colours: clear natural, gray/grey, brown, black and white. All colours are mixable and can create a variety of shades.
- 100% NATURAL – Made by chemists. Approved by painters. It’s best to prep your surface if it’s shiny. Use a TSP or the Colorantic cleaner and varnish remover. Let it acts for 30 min, then rinse with a damp cloth. You can use our small two-grains sanding blocks to remove the excess of the old-varnish. Then you are ready to apply our Colorantic paints. Apply two coats, then let it dry for 2 to 3 hours. Then you can use our Colorantic waxes with one of our round wax paintbrushes for maximum results.
- EASY TO CLEAN – We have the perfect Colorantic mango wax and paintbrush soap. Your furniture is bests with a wax or a varnish to increase longevity. We have different wax colours available to create the perfect ombre, Vintage or antique look.
Remember that it is always best to:
- Apply the clear natural wax BEFORE any dark wax like White Snow Wax /li>
- You’ll want two different round wax brushes: one for the light tones and the other for the dark shades (write light and dark on the wood handles with a permanent style pen)
- Remove the excess wax with a clean white cloth. Remember that wax can take up to 7 days to dry! Be patient and you will get great results! Waxed furniture feels very soft!
- Wash the brushes to remove waxes with our Mango hand and brush soap.
- If you are not satisfied with the results, use our cleaner/varnish remover by spraying it all over, let it react for 5-10 mins then wipe off.
- Visit our Amazon page for more products and information.
Read More: The Canadian Waxes of Colorantic