No products in the cart
Water-Based Alkyde Primer – Grip All for DIY Furniture Chalk Based Paints
$41.99 – $169.99
- ALL PURPOSE PAINT PROJECTS – This water based primer Grip All works smoothly on a variety of wood and furniture surfaces, painted or not.
- PREMIUM CANADIAN-MADE WATER BASED PRIMER FOR MATTE PAINT – Made of the best base products, our Colorantic recipe is such a high end one. Perfect & compatible for any chalk based paints or regular water based paints. It can also be applied on any type of water based paints, milk paint, latex paint, and our paints are used for Stencils, Artists, Crafters, Furniture Restorers, Interior Decorators and more.
- 3 DIFFERENT SIZES – We have 3 different sizes: 16, Quart (32 oz), and 1 Gallon (128 oz). the 16 oz is a plastic containers with screwable lid.
- PREP IS ALWAYS BEST – All Canadian chemists approved: it’s best to prep your surface if it’s shinny, glossy or if you are unsure. Use a TSP or the Colorantic cleaner and varnish remover. Let it acts 30 min, then rinse with a damp cloth. You can use our small two-grains sanding blocks to remove the excess of the old-varnish. Then you are ready to apply our Colorantic’s Grip all water based primer. Then apply two coats of Colorantic chalk based paint or any brand paints. Let it dry two to three hours. Then apply our matte varnish or matte smooth tinted or clear natural wax. Let it cure one to two to seven days before using the furniture again.
- EASY TO CLEAN – We have the perfect Colorantic mango wax and paint brush soap. Your furniture are bests with a wax or a varnish to increase longevity. We have different wax colours available on Colorantic’s page to create the perfect ombre or antique look. Wax can be applied over the varnish but never underneath.
|Image||Variation||Price||Status||Stock||Quantity||Add To Cart|
||Add to cart|
|1 quart (32 oz)||$66.99||instock||975||
||Add to cart|
||Add to cart|
Colorantic Water Based Alkyde Primer for Chalk Based Paint Furniture Home Decor Craft Art DIY
We have done tests on an old school student’s desk with thick varnish and the adhesion is very impressive!
First, apply a TSP evenly by spraying 2 to 3 times. Let it act at least 30 mins. Rinse. Then sand lightly with our Colorantic 2 grains sanding blocks. Wipe it to remove dust. Then apply the primer.
Colorantic Artist and Home Decor Furniture Water Based Primer Grip All for Chalk Based or any Water Based Paints
Made of High Quality Canadian-Made, Colorantic Matte Water Based Primer Grip All is easy to use, very easy to clean and so smooth to get applied.
Create unique furniture with high quality water based primer for Colorantic chalk based paints or any water based paints! Whether you are touching up old furniture, painting a dresser, an Art & Craft project, or bringing your kitchen cabinets back to life with a new fresh look, you need a high quality primer for your chalk based paints projects. Make sure to use an oil-based primer if you have an oil-based varnish, melamine or plastic underneath. Rule number 1. If it’s not those type of surface, you can use our water based primer Grip All. Apply two coats of water based paints. Try Colorantic paint brushes for maximum results. To clean the brushes we recommend our mango paint brush soap. We have 3 different primer sizes: 16 oz, Quart (32 oz) and 1 Gallon (128 oz).
16 oz, 1 quart (32 oz), 1 gallon