Grey Storm Wax – Beeswax is basically made as a furniture protection coat, following the Colorantic chalk-based paint’s application.
- ALL PURPOSE PAINT AND FURNITURE PROJECTS – These waxes work smoothly on a variety of wood and furniture surfaces.
- PREMIUM POLISHING WAX – Made of the best base products, our Colorantic soft recipe is such a high-end one. Perfect & compatible with any chalk-based paints. It is best on chalk style paints, milk paint, and latex paint, and our waxes are used for Stencils, Artists, Crafters, Furniture Restorers, Interior Decorators and more.
- 5 DIFFERENT SHADES – We have 6 different wax colours: clear natural, gray/grey, brown, black and white. All colours are mixable and can create a variety of shades.
- 100% NATURAL – Made by chemists and approved by painters. It’s best to prep your surface if it’s shiny. Use a TSP or the Colorantic cleaner and varnish remover. Let it acts for 30 min, then rinse with a damp cloth. You can use our small two-grains sanding blocks to remove the excess of the old-varnish. Then you are ready to apply our Colorantic paints. Apply two coats, then let it dry for 2 to 3 hours. Then you can use our Colorantic waxes with one of our round wax paintbrushes for maximum results.
- EASY TO CLEAN – We have the perfect Colorantic mango wax and paintbrush soap. Your furniture is bests with a wax or a varnish to increase longevity. We have different wax colours available to create the perfect ombre, Vintage or antique look.
Find your local Colorantic Retailers to purchase our chalk-based paints, paint brushes and other DIY accessories.
Please stop by our tutorials page to learn our tips, tricks, and techniques!