No products in the cart
How to apply Image Transfer Gel by Colorantic
So you want to use image transfer gel on your project?
First of all, the image transfer gel, there is nothing tricky! After reading this article, you can experience it yourself! The steps are simple.
Thanks to our many retailers, carrying out your projects will never have been so easy. Especially since the Colorantic product range is not only complete for all types of projects but above all very easy to use.
List of Products Used
- Colorantic Image Transfer Gel
- A Foam brush or a Colorantic flat brush
- A sheet of ultra-thin paper or onion skin paper
Image Transfer Steps
- First print on a LASER ink printer (not inkjet)
- Then spread the gel on the surface
- Apply the decal to the desired surface
- Wipe off excess gel smoothing out air bubbles and creases on the decal
- Then leave to stand for 24 hours
- Use a sponge soaked in warm water to soak the decal sheet
- As soon as it is very wet, gently remove the paper film
- And let it dry well
You have questions? Do not hesitate to contact us at Colorantic, it will be our pleasure to help you with all your furniture upgrading projects.