The 2021 Colorantic advent calendar, a collaboration with Baloubab.
This year for its 5 years Colorantic celebrates in style, and offers you its very first Advent Calendar, in collaboration with the talented artist Marie-Joëlle Lambert, from Créations et Déco Baloubab.
This family activity box allows you to create your own Christmas ornament for your tree, an activity that young and old will love!
- 2 metallic colors 2 oz
- Set of 5 small artist brushes
- 24 wooden ornament and ties to decorate
- 2 oz varnish
- 10 colors of chalk paints 2 oz
- 1 image transfer 2 oz
- 24 drawings to transfer onto wooden ornament
Steps to follow:
- Apply the transfer gel to the surface
- Apply the decal to the surface
- Wipe off excess gel by smoothing out air bubbles and creases on the decal
- Let stand 24 hours
- Use a sponge soaked in hot water to soak the decal sheet
- Remove the paper backing, lightly rub the residue in a circular fashion
- Paint your Christmas ornament
- Add a finishing product to protect the image (varnish)
For this family activity, we invited none other than Miss Planif, formerly Miss Coupon.
Miss Coupon :
I was accompanied by my partner and my DIY queen Kelly my four years old daughter, I had the chance to discover Colorantic products for the first time with them on this project.
Here are the positive points that marked me the most;
– The painting is handmade in Quebec, in Victoriaville
– The paint is not toxic! Made from water, very low in VOC.
– It dries very quickly, it’s practical with Kelly who always has 1001 projects in progress!
– The colours are really beautiful, especially the metallic ones, I would put them everywhere at home!
The very first Colorantic Advent Calendar is a great project to do to get in the holiday mood. To listen to Christmas music without moderation!
Colorantic wooden Christmas ornaments will be a memory that you can cherish year after year, and why not make it a tradition!
Subscribe to Miss Planif here
We thank our guests for taking part in the game, and for sharing this moment with us.